At SIU, our students lead the way!
Who are the Saluki Ambassadors?
- An RSO (Registered Student Organization) that operates through the Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Undergraduate student volunteers that actively engage and recruit future Salukis
What do we do?
- Lead campus tours
- Sit on student panels
- Assist with on and off campus recruitment events
- Fulfill service hours for various organizations
- Get SIU swag and free food
- Learn valuable public speaking and leadership skills
- Impress your friends with your SIU knowledge
- Make new friends
Interested in learning more about our program?
Call or email, Emily Tabeek at 618-453-2984, email@example.com.
*Applications open August 16, 2021
*Accepting applications through September 6, 2021
What it Takes to be a Saluki Ambassador
- Academic and extracurricular excellence
- Strong character
- Saluki pride
- Desire to give back to SIU
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Time-management and organization skills
- A sense of fun and spontaneity